Prime Day isn’t until June 21st but the company is already starting to trickle out early-bird specials. This time it’s on Fire TV Edition smart televisions.
Prime Day isn’t until next week but Amazon is at it again. The retail giant is rolling out early Prime Day deals. This time it is on its own line of Fire TV Edition of 4K and HD televisions. Whether you want a nice big screen in the living room or just something for the garage, Amazon has you covered. Here is a look at the early bird deals the company is running on smart TVs.
Early Prime Day Deals on Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
- Toshiba 43″ 4K with Dolby Vision (2020 Model) for $239.99 — Regularly $349.99
- Toshiba 43″ 4K with Dolby Vision (2021 Model) for $259.99 — Regularly $369.99
- Insignia 50″ 4K UHD (2020 Model) for $299.99 — Regularly $379.99
- Insignia 55″ 4K UHD (2021 Model) for $349.99 — Regularly $499.99
- Insignia 55″ 4K UHD (2020 Model) for $349.99 — Regularly $429.99
- Toshiba 55″ 4K with Dolby Vision (2020 Model) for $359.99 — Regularly $479.99
- Toshiba 53″ 1080p (2020 Model) for $199.99 — Regularly $299.99
If picture quality isn’t your main thing and you want a smaller TV for your garage or in the kitchen, you can grab a 720p Fire TV Edition for under a hundred bucks.
- Insignia 24″ 720p (2020 Model) for $99.99 — Regularly $169.99
- Insignia 32″ 720p (2018 Model) for $119.99 — Regularly $199.99
- Insignia 39″ 720p (2020 Model) for $179.99 — Regularly $249.99
Keep in mind that this year Amazon Prime Day is running from June 21st through the 22nd and there will be deals on everything from electronics to camping gear, to kitchen utensils. If you don’t have it yet, you can sign up for Amazon Prime now and get all the benefits free for the first thirty days. If you decide to keep it, you’ll be charged $129.99. And it isn’t just for free two-day shipping. Check out all of the Amazon Prime benefits you aren’t using!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links: more info